In more detail, Trials2 provides Trials-game fans even further developed physics model and core gameplay-features. Trials 2 two also takes advantage of RedLynx?s further developed RedLynx Theathre - game engine: Trials2 has ultra-high quality graphics mode, that uses deferred rendering to deliver impressive effects, including depth of field, ambient occlusion and per pixel realtime lighting and shadows. In addition to addictive single-player mode, Trials 2 allows players to compete with each other with global highscore lists, and allows replaying and viewing trials rides - in order to learn from the more experienced players.
- 4 game types (race, flip, wheelie, dynamic)
- Race: Race against other players to compete levels as fast as possible.
- Flip: Try to make as many backflips or frontflips with your bike to reach a top score.
- Wheelie: Drive on your backwheel for longest distance possible.
- Dynamic: Navigate through tracks with various dynamic obstacles and puzzles.
- 65 tracks to play:
- 7 Tutorial tracks
- 11 Easy difficulty tracks
- 8 Medium difficulty tracks
- 8 Hard difficulty tracks
- 3 Flip tracks
- 3 Wheelie tracks
- 4 Dynamic physics tracks
- 21 Free downloadable tracks
- Global highscores
- All time and weekly high score lists
- Filtering by team and country
- Online replays. Watch a replay of any high score on global high score list.
- Ghost challenge. Play against the ghost of any other player in high score list.
- Online player profiles with team, country and player statistics.
- 25 achievements to unlock.
- 3D ragdoll. When the player makes a fault he drops off the bike in realistically painful way.
- Custom replay recording. Players can record their rides to a file that can be shared.
- Ingame chat room
- Gamepad support with force feedback (rumble) based on physics response
- Several camera modes (multiple side view modes, 1st person, 3rd person, cinematic)
- Multi-language support: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, and Swedish
- Perplexing, hilarious, and absolutely fearless voice–overs from truly bone-breaking Trials 2 riders: Brandon DiCamillo, Art Webb and Rake Yohn! These guys are famous not only from Jackass, Viva La Bam, movies and other shows, but they’re also the founders of Gamecasa.net, a new network for expanding gaming culture to wider audiences. Better than anyone, they know what it takes to go over the limit, get hurt – and get right back up and try again!
- Next-generation graphics engine utilizing deferred rendering
- Advanced per pixel lighting and material system
- Realistic pixel perfect dynamic shadows from all light sources
- High resolution textures designed for Full HD (1920x1080) resolution and beyond
- Ultra wide three monitor mode up to 5040x1050 resolution with Matrox TripleHead2Go
- High quality post process filters: Motion blur, depth of field and overexposure light bloom
- Dynamic screen space ambient occlusion for ultra high end graphic cards
- Volumetric soft particles
- 7.1 positional surround sound with doppler and reverb effects
- Graphics mode optimized for low-end machines and laptops!